This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.
At Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre students have the opportunity to access a cohesive five/seven year programme that serves to ensure that we are offering as wide a range of Curriculum Enrichment and Extra-Curricular experiences as possible. We are committed to making education so much more than classroom-based learning with a wide range of participation in sports, the arts, charitable activities and wider community projects to name but a few.
The Academy will offer:
- A wide range of affordable one day trips and visits to develop learning in numerous curriculum areas
- Visits from authors, drama groups, artists, scientists, musicians etc
- Opportunities for participation in musical activities, concerts, dance and drama productions
- Our own Academy radio station
- Competitive teams in a wide range of sports
- Sport, recreational and well-being activities
- A fantastic Duke of Edinburgh's Award programme
- Sporting, outdoor pursuits and residential trips
- Higher/further education visits and visitors
- A thriving student council with a real say in Academy matters
- Charity campains chosen by our students
Newsletter - Edition 32
Click the link below to read your latest newsletter! ...